Bostitch N89C-1 15 Deg. Industrial Coil Framing Nailer
Bostitch N89C-1 2" to 3-1/2" 15 Deg. Industrial Coil Framing Nailer
- Large 300 nail magazine capacity makes it ideal for high production and commercial applications
- Push button depth guide allows you to easily control fastener depth
- Lightweight magnesium body is compact and durable, resists damage from drops and falls on the work site
- Accepts fastener from 2" to 3-1/2" in length
- Compact and easy to maneuver in tight quarters
Much like the cowboy and his trusty 6-gun, the Bostitch N89C-1 Industrial Coil Framing Nailer is relied upon by tradesmen the world over, and with good reason. This gun fires as smooth as silk with minimal jamming and misfiring, and the high capacity 300 nail magazine is designed to be impact resistant. Of course, that doesn't mean its impact "proof", but it's nice to know that your tool can survive a drop that could kill lesser competitors. The N89C-1 also features a patented push button depth control and an ergonomic hand grip that makes it comfortable to use even all day long. We wouldn't quite put this gun up against a Colt revolver; but when the construction site is your field of battle, don't trust your success to anything less than a genuine Bostitch N89C-1 Industrial Coil Framing Nailer.
The N80CB-1, N80CB-HQ, N89C-1, N89C-HQ, all shoot 15deg Coil Framing nails. So the nails that fit the N80CB (and N80C-1) will work in the N80CB-HQ, N89C-1 and N89C-HQ. The nails that work with the N80CB-HQ will work with the N89C-HQ!
The N89C-1 includes:
- One (1) Bostitch High-Power Coil Framing Nailer
- Applications: Framing, Sheathing, Straping, Siding, Fencing, Trusses, Decks, Bridging, Pallets and crating and Wood to masonry
- Height: 14"
- Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Driving Power: 1,050 Inch Lbs.
- Collation Angle: 15°
- Fastener Type: Coil Nails
- Fastener Collation: Wire weld
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3-1/2" (.099" - .148" Shank)
- Magazine Capacity: 225 - 300 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT