DeWalt DW7352 DW735 Planer Blades
DeWalt DW7352 13" Replacement DW735 Planer Blades
- Fits Dewalt 735 13" Thickness Planer
- Made of M2 laminated tool steel
- Disposable and reversible knives for the DW735 13" planer
- Easily fit onto the knife locating pins machined on cutterhead
- Double sided and easy to install; saving time
- Recommended Replacement for the D-A7352
The DW7352 includes:
- One (1) Set of DeWalt DW7352 Planer Blades
Tips for Extending the Life of DW735 Planer Blades
- a. The blades are reversible (sharpened on both sides) so they can be flipped when a side becomes dull or chips.
- b. In addition each blade can be adjusted left& right to further extend the blade life
- c. If you happen to catch a knot in the wood and all 3 blades get a "chip" taken out (which leaves a ridge on the planed board) you only need to adjust 1 of the 3 blades (to the left or right) and it will remove the "ridge"
- d. If you use the above best practices you can significantly extend the life of your blades
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT