Lake Country 43-085DA Backing Plate
Lake Country 43-085DA 3-1/2'' Backing Plate
- 3-1/2" diameter is perfect for the 4" CCS Foam Pads
- Hook & Loop surface to allow for easy replacement of Pads
- Velcro Surface is molded into the plate so it will not come off
- Backing Plate is smaller
- Fits the Porter-Cable 7424 and 7424XP Polishers
- Threaded posts fits any DA Sander or polisher with a 5/16" Diameter
Lake Country Backing Plates are made from molded urethane. This 3-1/2" diameter backing plate is very flexible while still being extremely durable. You do not have to worry about this backing plate falling apart after continuous use. Lake Country plates have a reinforced inner construction using steel struts which are molded into the center hub to give their plates stability while maintaining an even surface for your pad. One of the most important benefits of having a backing plate made from a urethane product, is the fact that it resists heat. By minimizing the transfer of heat from the motor of your polisher to the paint, it prevents any accidental burning which can sometimes occur. Be smart and use Lake Country Backing Plates. Customer recommended and that is why we have brought them in!
When you open the plastic package, unscrew and discard the plastic cap that's located on the label side of the plate before use.
The 43-085DA includes:
- Lake Country Hook & Loop 3-1/2" Backing Plate