Milwaukee 6121-30 Trigger-Grip Small Angle Grinder
Milwaukee 6121-30 4-1/2" Trigger-Grip Small Angle Grinder (Paddle with Lock-On)
See Mail-In Rebate Form for complete details. This promotion is valid from November 1 — December 31, 2014. Your FREE grinder(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014.
- 11 amp motor with high overload protection allows you to use as much power as you need without fear of damaging the tool
- Paddle switch with "lock on" feature is great for extended use
- 3-position handle and soft grip makes work more comfortable and versatile than ever
- Damaging debris is ejected via airflow thanks to Debris Baffles
- External brush doors allow easy access to brushes and decrease service time
- Tool-free guard adjusts easily to deflect debris away from the user
- Unique trigger grip provides longer reach and better control than other grinders
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW6122-30
Milwaukee has never been known to follow convention, and they've stuffed the 6121-30 with a bunch of invaluable features for maximum user-frendliness. This 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder has a unique trigger grip that provides extended reach and better control. If you have a long day of work ahead of you, the paddle switch and its "lock on" feature will be a godsend, making extended operation much easier. Included with the tool is a 3-position handle that has a soft grip for more comfortable and controlled operation. Keeping dust and debris out of the internal components is important for a happy and healthy tool. The Debris Baffles ejects harmful particles via airflow. The guard can be adjusted without using additional tools. Changing out brushes on the 6121-30 is easy due to the external brush doors, which offers direct access. Tools Plus guarantees you won't find a better price on the web for this or any other great Milwaukee Power Tools.
The 6121-30 includes:
- One (1) 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Trigger Grip, Lock On)
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Volts: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Trigger Grip, Lock-On
- AMPS/Overload Protection: 11 Amp
- Max Watts Out (Power): 1400 MWO
- Speed RPM: 11,000
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 11,000
- Motor: High Capacity Motor
- Electronic Clutch: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Completely Tool-Free Accessory Change: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool-Free Guard: Yes
- Advanced Airflow System: Yes
- Soft Start: Yes
- Line Lock-Out: Yes
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Length: 15.6"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11