Raised Panel Bitssection within our Power Tool Accessories department
- Revolutionary design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface
- Two large wings shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Produces raised panels for doors and paneling
- Exclusive design combines the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel bits with a backcutter to produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the door frame for a professional look.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility
- 3-1/2" cutter diameter, 3" overall length