Stanley 20-500 FatMax Single Edge Pull Saw
- Fat Max. Flexible blade allows for quick and easy flush and trim cuts
- Thin kerf for added accuracy and cut quality
- Soft, ergonomic handle offers increased comfort and control
- Quick change, replaceable blade system
Most handsaws on the market are designed with teeth that cut as you push the saw over the material. This is great for getting your weight behind the stroke and speeding up the operation, but sometimes what you need isn't speed, but more accuracy and control. The Stanley 20-500 FatMax Single Edge Pull Saw is designed to cut on the pull stroke, giving you the more control and precision than with a push saw. The thin kerf blade is flexible enough to make clean flush cuts, and the soft ergonomic handle allows you to precisely control the position and angle of every cut. The 20-500 also features a handy quick change blade system that offers added versatility and convenience. When precision matters most, choose a Stanley 20-500 FatMax Single Edge Pull Saw to make the cut every time.
The 20-500 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Single Edge Pull Saw