Stanley 43-572 72" FatMax Box Beam Level
- Fat Max. Manufactured from a single piece of durable extruded aluminum for increased durability and reliable accuracy
- Block vials at each are easy to read and guaranteed accurate
- Center "MaxEdge" vial allows you to scribe continuous lines with an unobstructed view
- Two hand grips feature a soft bi-material coating that gives you a firm grip when taking measurements
- Shock absorbing end caps and side bumpers protect the level in the event of a drop
Making sure your work is level is key part of the layout process and even the slightest variation can be exaggerated in your final product and affect the overall fit and finish. The Stanley 43-572 72" FatMax Box Beam Level is a great choice for layout projects of all sizes, and the FatMax name means you can be sure you're getting a durable and accurate tool. The single piece extruded aluminum design offers all the accuracy you need and the 2 block vials mean you can get your readings quickly and get back to work faster. The 43-572 also features Stanley's "MaxEdge" center vial that allows you to make continuous scribe lines with ease, a nice feature when you're doing longer layout projects. And like all tools with the FatMax name, this level is built to be durable; shock absorbing end caps and side walls will keep it working and looking good for years to come.
This item is only sold at our store in Waterbury, CT.
This is usually because it:
- ...is too heavy
- ...is too long
- ...is too flimsy
- ...has a history of being damaged during transport
The 43-572 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 72" FatMax Box Beam Level